Academy of Honor Nominees
It has been a tradition since 1965 that the Madison High School Student Council announces a new member to the Madison Academy of Honor at the Commencement ceremony. This year, the student council is asking for nominations from the community for this award.
The nomination criteria are as follows:
- A graduate of Madison High School.
- If not a graduate, then must have been a resident of Madison for a significant period of time.
- The nominee should have risen to a prominent position in their chosen field, business, artistic or educational endeavor
- The nominee should have made, or is presently making, an extraordinary contribution to their chosen field, business, and/or educational endeavor.
- The award can be made to people living or it can be made posthumously.
If you have a person that you would like to be considered for this honor, please send a brief explanation of your nominee, highlighting the criteria that are met, to
Madison High School
c/o Madison Student Council
PO Box 450
Madison, NE 68748.
Nominations need to be returned by April 1, 2015.